Big Day Sell Offer – Flipkart, Amazon 2020

Festivals Offer – Flipkart And Amazon 

The Durga Puja season is coming and in This situation the e-commerce companies have come down with their waists tied. This year e-commerce company Filpkart is going to bring its Big Billion Day offer. This cell will be available from 16th October to 21st October.

Big Day Sell Offer - Flipkart, Amazon

Flipkart sale – Flipkart Big Billion day 2020

People are waiting for this offer. Like every year, this year too Flipkart has come up with new offers for you.

This cell contains Smartphone, Electronic, Home Product, and Fashion items. So there are great discounts on all kinds of products in this sale.

Flipkart sale offer – 2020

Find out in advance what Flipkart offers on David cards and credit cards. You will be given an extra 10% discount on SBI Bank’s David Card shopping.

If you pay with Paytm, you will get cashback. Customers have the benefit of EMI on David Card. This time Flipkart Smartphone is coming with a great discount.

Flipkart Big Billion Day 2020 mobile offer 

You will find many good offers on different phones including Samsung. You can take the phone with 70% installment. And you can repay the remaining 30% within 1 year. You can also exchange your phone without paying.

Flipkart next Big Billion Day 2020

Also Poko M2 Pro, Infinix Hot 9 Pro this phone will get you 1000 rupees. You can also get it on Realme C12 for Rs. 7,999 with Rs.

So, Flipkart is giving you a great offer in Smartphone Er. It is also going to give you great offers on TV, fridge, home products.

Although Tv fridges are sold more in India, on Diwali. Flipkart has come up with great offers to take advantage of this opportunity.

Go to 80% discount on Electronic Items. Headphones and speakers have 80% discount. TV and fridge have 75% discount.

Best selling laptops have 60% discount. Also Amazon like Flipkart is coming up with their new offer in a few days, as there is great competition between these two companies during the Festivals season. The previous year and these two companies have recorded at the goods sale.

In This Festival Amazon, Flipkart Sell Report – Which company has sold the most?

With the festival season, e-commerce companies own. The waist is tied down, running one cell after another every season.

And every boy decides which company is making the most money. This boy is in the first festival season. In terms of sales, Flipkart has dealt a huge blow to Amazon, the world’s largest e-commerce company.

E-commerce companies have sold around Rs 30,000 crore in a single week. With this, a smartphone worth Rs 1.5 crore has been sold every moment.

At the beginning of the festive season, the full e-commerce company went to these two companies, 90% of its share.

Flipkart’s share of this sale is sixty-eight percent, and Amazon’s thirty-two percent.

It is worth noting that from October 16 to October 21, the two companies Amazon and Flipkart have given a lot of discounts to attract people.

Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale ran from October 16th to 21st and Amazon’s Big Day Festival Sale started on October 17th.

According to the Consulting Salt report, the sales of e-commerce companies increased by 55 per cent to 4.1 billion, or Rs 30,000 crore, in the first sale of the festival season.

This year has been the best-selling mobile phone. According to the report. Of all the online platforms, 47% of GMBs were mobile phones. These platforms sell mobile phones worth Rs 1.5 crore per minute.

This was followed by 28% in electronics products and 14% in fashion products.

Given that customers have bought a lot of products in each segment this time around, it is unimaginable that sales demand will increase so much over the corona period. However, this cell is not over yet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *